- Business growth might be stifled by a broken acquisition process and disparate tools for: telephony, lead management, CRM, rating/quoting, account management, and analytics/reporting.
- Marketing spend is high, access to new customers is constrained, and the agency is not growing as much as it could be.
- Producers spend a lot of time and effort prospecting on their own using arduous systems.
- They feel the strain of resource management, antiquated systems, and the customers desire for a streamlined buying process.
Agents know what they need to do. Apliant gives them the tools to make it happen.
Apliant is the first on-demand workflow management platform for the insurance industry.
Our technology provides insurance agents all the tools they need to generate leads on-demand in one easy-to-use platform. Apliant increases productivity and visibility with metrics that small insurance agencies historically have not been able to access, creating a better experience for agents and customers.
Apliant allows agents to:
- produce incremental revenue in a smart and economically efficient way.
- grow business through precision with a streamlined, data-driven workflow.
- simplify and maximize their time.
Key Platform Features
Take control of your marketing through real-time, efficient acquisition.
- Integration with numerous lead and call providers for on-demand access to potential clients
- Purchase decisions made real-time to deliver more policies, using data from the entire platform
Drive engagement with an essential marketing engine.
- Simplified, dynamic, data-driven sales CRM and workflows in one easy-to-use platform
- Task automation for follow-ups, email, and SMS/MMS to keep customers engaged
A seamless agent experience through an integrated, enhanced, sales process
- Integrated Comparative Rating Platform
- Seamless hand-off of all customer information into Carrier software
Reporting & Analytics
Become a data-driven agency
- Access to robust performance metrics and reports across all agent tools
- Track customer, agent sales performance, and policy reporting